When trying to imagine the ideal perfume for your wedding day, are you thinking of lush white and pink blooms, sweet fruit scents or refreshing green notes? If you are looking for a romantic and elegant fragrance packaged in a gorgeous bottle, have a look at our favourites:
1. All Vera Wang’s fragrances are very feminine and romantic, but if you are looking for a youthful scent in a gorgeous bottle, we think that Lovestruck is simply ideal. Inspired by modern day Romeo and Juliet, it includes notes of guava, mandarin orange, angelica, lotus, tuberose and musk.
2. Ralph Lauren’s Romance is the best choice for traditional brides who want a timeless and elegant scent on their big day. The clear glass bottle is very simple, while the fragrance is a delicate mixture of velvety woody notes, extravagant florals and seductive musk.
3. Inspired by fresh roses and packed in a ribbed bottle adorned with a pink ribbon, Annick Goutal’ Rose Splendide is a gorgeous feminine fragrance for the wedding day. It is a delightful blend of musk and rose with elements of vanilla, magnolia and pear.
4. One of our favourites, Valentino’s Valentina Assoluto is just so wonderfully chic and mysterious. Created from noble ingredients such as tuberose and Smeggia Peach it is bottled in an elegant round bottle decorated with a large flower. We think it would make an ideal groom’s present for his bride-to-be!
5. If you want the essence of glamour in a bottle, Guerlain La Petit Robe Noir Couture is a great option. Launched this year, it is very trendy because of its irresistable packaging and a truly decadent fragrance which includes notes of raspberry, bergamot, rose, patchouli, vetiver, tonka beans and moss.
6. Finally, we absolutely had to include Blooming Bouquet, the new fragrance from Dior’s Miss Dior family. Inspired by Dior’s legendary love for flowers, it is one of the best choices for weddings because it is a fresh and romantic combination Sicilian mandarin, pink peony, Damask rose, peach, apricot and white musk.